1. The General Assembly elected Amaju Melvin Pinnick of South South as President of Nigeria Football Federation after second round of voting, Pinnick polled 32 votes to 8 votes scored by Dominic Iorfa Mtem and 4 votes by Chief Taiwo Joseph Ogunjobi of Osun state in the second round.
2. General Assembly eclected Seyi Akinwumi of Lagos State as first Vice President of South West of Nigeria Football Federation with 30 votes, to 8 votes by Shehu Adamu of Kadduna State, 4 votes by Emeka Inyama of Abia State and 2 votes by Muazu Suleyman of Sokoto State.
3. Ibrahim Musa Gusau of Zamfara State was elected unopposed Chairman of Chairman which returns him as a member of Nigeria Football Federation Excutive Committee from North West zone.
4. Christopher Tam-Abinye Green from Rivers State was elected from the South South zone, joining President Amaju Melvin Pinnick in the NFF Excutive committee from that zone. He polled 26 votes to 14 votes by Oswald Atuake of Cross Rivers.
5. Hon. Suleiman Yahaya-Kwande from Plateau and Ahmed Yusuf aka Fresh from Niger were elected from the North Central zone. Kwande polled 38 votes while Yusuf secured 34 votes, while Bitrus Bewarang from Plateau State had 11 votes.
6. Sunday Dele Ajayi from Ondo State was elected from the South West zone, with 35 votes as against 6 votes for Ganiyu Majekodunmi from Ogun State and 3 votes for Emmanuel Olaleye Addepoju of Oyo State. Ajayi joins Seyi Akinwumi of Lagos state on the NFF board.
7. Sharif RabiuInuwa from Kano State was elected from the North West zone, joining Ibrahim Musa Gusau on the NFF Executive committee from that zone.
8. Felix Anyasi-Agwu from Abia State was elected from the South East zone, polling 26 votes, ahead of Mr. Chidi Ofo Okenwa from Enugu State with 10 votes, Jude Benjamin Obikwelufrom from Anambra State with 4 votes and Mr Leonard Ikechukwu Igbokwe from Anambra State also had 4 votes.
9. Hussaini Modibo from Taraba State with 28 votes and Babgana Kalchalla from Borno had 21 votes were also elected from North East, defeating Abiso Alh Bashir from Borno State with 19 votes, Yahuza Adamu Haruna from Bauchi state with 15 votes and Emmanuel Zira from Adamawa State had only 5votes.
10. Alhaji Aminu Maigari the most successful Nigeria Football Federation was immediate past President, was made Honorary Life President by the the new Nigeria Football Federation.